1. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
This data privacy statement applies to the processing of data by the data controller: Vetter Consulting Datenschutzberatung
Telefon: 0173 8947506
The RECA corporate data protection officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, LEGAL BASIS AND DELETION
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and this Data Privacy Statement (DPS), personal data includes any information which refers to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable person is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, being the expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person. Processing in accordance with the GDPR and this DPS is understood as any process or series of processes performed in conjunction with personal data, such as collection, acquisition, organization, arrangement, storage, adjustment or modification, reading, querying, use, disclosure through communication, circulation or any other form of providing, matching or liking, restricting, deleting or destroying such data, with or without the aid of automated procedures. Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter a of the GDPR shall apply as the legal basis. For the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a contractual party, paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b of the GDPR shall apply as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to perform pre-contractual actions. Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that our company is subject to, Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter c of the GDOR shall apply as the legal basis. For the case in which vital interests of the data subject or another natural person should require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter d of the GDPR shall apply as the legal basis. If processing is necessary to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller, Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter e of the GDPR shall apply as the legal basis. If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, then Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR shall apply as the legal basis for processing. The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the processing ceases to exist. Moreover, data can be stored if provisions for such storage are provided by European or national legislators in EU regulations, laws or other provisions which the controller is subject to. Data is also blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for continued storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
3.TYPE AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In principle, we process the personal data of our users only insofar as it is necessary to provide a functioning website, along with our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly with the consent of the user only. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for practical reasons and processing of data is permitted by law. Please refer to Section 7 for your existing rights resulting from the processing of your personal data.
A) WHEN VISITING THE WEBSITE
When you visit our website www.reca-plastics.com, the browser used on your end device (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) will automatically send information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. In the process, the following information will be collected without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
-IP address of the requesting end device
-Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL) and websites accessed from the end device through our website
- Browser used and if necessary, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To guarantee a seamless connection setup of the website
- To guarantee convenient use of our website
- To evaluate system security and stability and for additional administrative purposes.
B) WHEN USING OUR CONTACT FORM OR FOR CONTACT BY E-MAIL
For questions of any kind, we offer the possibility of contacting us through a contact form provided on the website. Here, you need to provide your name and a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and who we can reply to. Additional information can be optionally entered. At the time your message is sent, your IP address and the date and time of registration will also be saved. For data processing purposes, your consent is obtained and reference is made to this data privacy statement during the sending process. Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, your personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be processed. No data is disclosed to third parties within this context. The data will be used exclusively to process your request. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is performed in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter a of the GDPR and is based on your voluntarily granted consent. If the aim of the contact is the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b of the GDPR. The other personal data processed during sending process is used to prevent misuse of the contact form and to guarantee the security of our information technology systems, with reference to the legal basis of Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR. The personal data collected by us for the purposes of contact will be deleted within two weeks after the correspondence initiated by you has been completed. The correspondence is considered as completed when the circumstances suggest that the relevant matter has been finally clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
C) WHEN SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
You can send your application documentation, consisting of a cover letter and curriculum vitae with your contact information by e-mail to email@example.com, as long as you are 16 years of age or older. By sending the information to us, you agree to the processing of your personal data for the decision process until the advertised position has been filled. Deletion of the data for the application process collected on a voluntary basis will be performed at the latest six weeks after the position has been filled by someone else, unless a statutory retention period exists.
4. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below and within the DPS does not take place. In principle, we disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You have provided your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter a of the GDPR
- disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- In the event that disclosure in accordance with paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter c of the GDPR constitutes a legal obligation, and
- it is legally permissible and, in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b of the GDPR, it is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you. If you use third-party payment services (e.g. Paypal, Visa, Mastercard) for the payment process, your data will be disclosed to the commissioned credit institutions or payment intermediaries in accordance with the order. For processing by these institutions or intermediaries, their data privacy policies shall apply.
The tracking measures used by us and listed below are performed on the legal basis of Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR. They help us to constantly improve our website and enhance its usability. Through the tracking measures used, we want to guarantee a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to statistically register the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests should be regarded as justified within the meaning of the provision mentioned above. Our legitimate interest also lies within these purposes in the processing of data. The anonymization of the IP address sufficiently takes into account the interest of users in the protection of their personal data. The respective data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
A) GOOGLE ANALYTICS
For the purpose of needs-based design and to continually optimize our sites, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; further referred to as “Google”). In this context, anonymized/pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies are used (refer to Section 5). Information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type / version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (previously visited page))
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
are transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the activities on the website and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage for the purposes of market research and needs-based design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be joined with other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that allocation is not possible (“IP masking”). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting up the browser software accordingly; however, we wish to point out that in this case not all features of this website can be fully used. Moreover, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). For more information about data privacy as related to Google Analytics, visit Google at (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de). For acceptable use of Google Analytics, the conclusion of a job processing agreement is recorded, for which Google provides a template at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf.
B) COOKIE CONSENT
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You have the following rights:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining that duration, the existence of the right to rectify or delete the personal data concerning you, or restrict our processing or oppose such processing, the existence of a right of appeal, the source of the data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling within the meaning of Art. 22 of the GDPR and provide meaningful detailed information as needed.
- To request the immediate rectification of incorrect personal data or completion of the personal data stored by us in accordanc with Art. 16 of the GDPR
- To request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required to exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR
- To request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, however you need it to assert, exercise or defend of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR
- to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR
- to revoke your consent once given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 paragraph 3 of the GDPR, as specified in Section 9, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority relevant to your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters. You can contact the data protection authority which is responsible for your place of residence or your German Federal State - or the data protection authority responsible for our location, i.e.:
Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Rheinland-Pfalz
Postfach 30 40
Telefon: 061 31/208-24 49
Telefax: 061 31/208-24 97
8. REVOCATION AND OBJECTION
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or that the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without the need for specifying any particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a statement through one of the specified contact options.
9. DATA SECURITY
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method during your website visit, in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, we apply 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we fall back on 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser. Apart from that, we also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. We wish to point out that in the case of data transmission over the Internet (e.g. in the case of communication by e-mail), consistently secure transmission cannot be currently guaranteed. Sensitive data should therefore either not be transmitted at all or only transmitted via a fully encrypted e-mail service. Our employees and any service providers we may employ are bound to confidentiality and to comply with the terms of applicable data privacy laws.
10. UP-TO-DATE VERSIONS AND CHANGES TO THE DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
This data privacy statement is currently applicable and valid as of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and our offers or as a result of changed legal or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to change this privacy statement. The current data privacy statement can be accessed and printed at any time on our website at https://www.reca-plastics.de/datenschutz.